13 november 2010

Nubar Violet Sparkle

I am a glitter girl, especially on the weekends. Tonight we are off to a dinner party so then I want some glitter on my nails, even if I keep the rest of my outfit quite simple.

My choice tonight is Violet sparkle from Nubars Sparkles collection. The color is purple and is full of purple glitters in a clear base. I think it is so beautiful. It is a very rich color.

To make it opaque I need to use three coats which I don't think is much for being a glitter. And since it becomes quite matte when it dries (and it dries quickly) I cover it with two coats of Seche Vite so it sparkles. In daylight though it doesn't sparkle so much but when I put my nails under a lamp it sparkles a lot, then it also becomes a bit darker which you can see on the photos.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar