23 november 2010

OPI Not like the movies

OPIs collaboration with singer Katy Perry resulted in four polishes and one black shatter polish that crackles on the nail. The first one on my nails is the grey metallic Not like the movies, even though this is not the one that I am looking forward to the most.

Not like the movies has a grey base with a micro glitter. It is iridiscent and shifts from pink to green. I like the effect because it makes the polish to be something more than just a grey. A grey would have been boring. But this is fun, in a subtle way.

The formula is a bit thin though, I need three layers to cover the nail.





I have also tried the Black shatter polish which is supposed to crackle on the nail. Last time I used this kind of polish was about twenty years ago. I didn´t really liked it then, but now this version is cool. I like the effect on the nail. You have to paint fast though because it dries really, really quick. The surface becomes matte.






Tomorrow I will try the blue glitter Last Friday night.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, det här var snyggt! Not like the movies hamnar på min önskelista.

    SvaraRadera
  2. The base color is amazing! I can't wait for this collection to come out!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I am so trying to buy Teenage Dream and the Black Shatter before I go back to Sweden. Fingers crossed!

    SvaraRadera