11 november 2010

OPI Yodel me on my cell

OPI totally dominates my nail polish collection. It started with a bottle of Kinky in Helsinki that I got from a friend in Canada and then I was hooked. Most of the time the quality is really good, they are easy to paint with and wears long. Todays choice is the polish Yodel me on the cell from the Swiss collection that came out this autumn. 

The polish has a nice ocean green colour that is on the boarder to being blue. You can also say that it is a mixture of gren, blue and turquise. It looks more blue in the bottle than it becomes on the nail. It also has micro glitter which makes it sparkle.Unfortunately it became more turquise on the photo than it is in realilty.

It is easy to paint with and covers with two layers. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar