3 december 2010

OPI Lucerne-tainly look marvelous

I have been away on business in London for a couple of days, a great city but very cold and snowy at the moment. I got stuck outside London on Wednesday and it took me six hours to get back to my hotell because of the snow. Incredible.

My nails though looked great the whole time. I had one of my favourites from the Swiss collection from OPI on, Lucerne-tainly look marvelous. I think it is the one I have used the most from that collection. I choosed it because the gun metal grey foil would go with all my clothes.

I think the colour is great, the foil makes it sparkle a little bit so it works for any occasion. The formula is really good and it is easy to use. I painted with three layers but I think you can get away with two.



Of course I did some nail polish shopping in London, came home with four different polishes. I will show you them later.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar