26 december 2010

Playing with colors

When I tried on the I want to be a-lone star from OPIs Texas collection the other week I came up with the idea that it would be perfect to have under the glitter polish Last Friday night from the Katy Perry-collection.

So yesterday, when resting from all the Christmas celebrations, I put on three layers of I want to be a-lone star and then three layers of Last Friday night. I toned the glitter polish by first putting it all over the nail, then over two thirds of the nail and then just the tips. I really hope you can see that it is toned on the photos.

I like the result, it has a great winter feeling over it.







4 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty! You got the winter feeling just right. Can't wait to see this polish in real life!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gabrielle: Thank you! I think you will like these when you see theme.

    Monica Hansen: Happy new year to you too!

    Solensdanserinde: Thank you!

    SvaraRadera