9 december 2010

Yihaa! I got Texas to show you

Yesterday I was to an event for OPI where they launched the upcoming spring and summer collection Texas. Twelve new colors that will be fun to try.

From looking at the bottles I can say that this is an easy collection, a safe one, that is easy to like for a lot of people. I especially fancy the purple looking ones, they look very bright, and I think they will look great on the toes in the summer. I am less enthusiastic for the brown shades but that is because I don't like brown shades on my nails.

I will publish the first swatch tomorrow and then I will continue trying them on within time.

This collection will be launched in stores in February.



3 kommentarer:

  1. Hej,
    vem bestämmer om man får gå på pressvisningarna och få hela kollektionen?
    gillar din blogg :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Finati, Vad roligt att du gillar min blogg!
    Det är nog de olika märkenas pressagenter eller liknande som bestämmer vilka som får komma på pressvisningarna.

    SvaraRadera