14 januari 2011

Lancôme MF 118

Sometimes I have trouble deciding if I should buy a polish or not. This polish I saw in a shop in Stockholm, wanted it, but didn't buy it. A couple of days later I went back. And bought it.

Lancôme MF 118 (boring name) is a deep blue metallic polish with a shine that I just love. I would call it a peacock blue, if you understand what I mean. I think this color is very beautiful and I am so glad that I bought it.

The formula though is a bit thick, which makes it hard to get a nice line against the cuticles. The brush is also a bit too soft and a bit too long which makes it hard to control on the nail.

But, the color is a perfect blue.


2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm like that too, I just can't my mind up sometimes.

    Btw, just tagged you. You don't have to do anything with it if you don't want to :)
    http://nailspotting.blogspot.com/2011/01/award-season-long-post.html

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Nailspotting for the award!

    SvaraRadera