27 januari 2011

New collection from OPI

I got some news about a new collection from OPI that is coming.
This one is called Femme de Cirque and contains of four nail polishes. Three of them are pinks and one is supposed to be a transparent with glitter, but I can't see from the photos which one that is.But they are all very sweet and good for any occasion.
I can be a bit sceptical to pastel pinks because I think they can be a bit hard to paint with. But I will give these a shot. I am most interested in I juggle...men, that looks a bit purple or grey. Maybe that is the one with glitter?

This collection will be launched in May, at least here in Sweden.



I juggle...men



                                  So many clowns...so little time
 



                                       In the spot-ligt pink




                                              Step right up!



2 kommentarer:

  1. I juggle... men is the one with glitter, check here http://twitpic.com/3rjleg :)

    SvaraRadera