9 januari 2011

Sephora by OPI Mermaid to order

I often remember when and where I have bought my nail polishes, especially if I have bought them abroad. Then they become like souvenirs for me. This nail polish, Mermaid to order from Sephora by OPI I bought a late night in Las Vegas when I was there in july 2009. It was a great trip, we saw my brother get married in San Diego and then me and my man went on a small road trip to Las Vegas and Los Angeles. We had so much fun. And there, after walking around in this fake world that Las Vegas felt like, I stumbled in to Sephora for the first time and bought this turqouise polish.

It is a fantastic metallac seagreen  color that I just love. It shines! It goes on the nail smoothly but it needs three layers for full cover. Unfortunately I get a lot of visible brush strokes, but I try to not bother about that. Because I love the shine.




7 kommentarer:

  1. En väldigt fin turkos, gillar faktiskt finishen också, trots synliga penseldrag.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This color is super pretty *.*

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh, I haven't seen a single swatch of this before and wow, it's amazing! Btw, I live close to a Sephora ;)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hur fint som helst! Finns de att köpa i Sverige eller i någon webshop som skickar hit?

    SvaraRadera
  5. Sephora har en webshop men jag vet inte om de skickar till Sverige.

    SvaraRadera