14 februari 2011

Valentine nails

Valentines day. A day for love. Of course I need to have some hearts on my nails then.

But I didn't want it to be too pretty. So I started with painting my nails with the grey creme polish Gris Montaigne from Dior. And then comes the hearty part: Heart to resist from OPI.
It is a clear polish with holo glitter and red hearts in it and it is absolutely a polish for layering. The hearts a very hard to get a hold of with the brush so I took a tooth pick and went fishing with it. Then I was able to get some hearts to get on my nails. A bit complicated I must say.

But, I did get my Valentine nails. And I already got some romance. My man left early for a long work day but when I came down to the kitchen in the morning there were a lovely bouquet of red roses and lillys waiting for me. He is a wonderful man.




7 kommentarer:

  1. You do have a wonderful man indeed!
    I'm really impressed with this mani- I have Heart to Resist and getting an even smattering of hearts is SO difficult! I am far too impatient, and once again you have left me utterly jealous of your painting skills!
    Happy Valentines Day!

    SvaraRadera
  2. He sure is wonderful. Happy Valentines day to you too! Use a toothpick for the hearts, that is the only way. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow, that looks really pretty :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your hubby is lucky to have you. You are beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is absolutely cute! I love it!
    And I am your new follower ;)

    www.rayonnera.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  6. Markett: Welcome to my blog!

    Anonym: Thank you!

    SvaraRadera