25 mars 2011

Isadora Miami Ink

I had a hard time deciding which polish to try on first from Isadoras coming spring- and summer collection. I think all look good, but I ended up painting my nails with the babyblue Miami Ink.

And it was a good choice. It is a bright, light blue creme polish with a neon feeling. It really makes my nails pop. It is so cool.

And the formula was really good. Easy to control and two layers were enough to get full opacity. I do think though that the brush is too wide. But I have written that before...



3 kommentarer:

  1. Det där vill jag ha! Det är ju ursnyggt!

    SvaraRadera
  2. what a stunning blue! love it!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fint! Jag blev däremot lite besviken på Isadoras lack, de flagade redan dag två på mig. Lite trist. Har tycker du dem är i hållbarhet?

    SvaraRadera