11 april 2011

OPI Sparrow me the drama + Silver shatter

Sparrow me the drama from OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection is a mild, pastell pink with a bit of dirt in it. All the polishes from the Pirates-collection has that dirty look. I like that. Otherwise these pastells wouldn't be so much pirate like.

But although this pink color has a dusty look, it is still sweet. I can see myself wearing this to a summer party, with a nice flowery summerdress on.

The formula is a bit thin but I am able to control it. The first and second layer gets a bit streaky, so a third layer is necessary to even it out.

Then, to make this polish a little bit more interesting, I added the new Silver shatter. It is good that OPI is launching another crackle color, and I know that more are coming.

The Silver shatter takes a bit longer to dry than other crackle polishes that I tried. And that is good because then I have time to make corrections without destroying the manicure.

On Sparrow me the drama I do think though that result is a bit pale. I think the silver shatter would look better on stronger, more bright, colors.





3 kommentarer:

  1. I love both of these polishes. can't wait to get my hands on them.
    :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. love love love it! how did you get it so fast!? i have to wait another month here in the US!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jag tycker detta är så snyggt. Är sugen på många ur kollektionen!

    SvaraRadera