6 maj 2011

Essie Aruba

Look at this blue polish. Isn't it fantastic? Out of all the blues that I have, Essie's Aruba is my absolut favourite. This metallic blue is vibrant, rich and makes my nails spark.

I bought it in Paris last year, it was love at first sight, and my first Essie polish. It is easy to work with and only needs two layers for full opacity.

But, I get tipwear within half a day and chipping too. It has been so every time I have used it and therefore I don't use it so often. And that is too bad because the color is absolutely beautiful. I have no other blue that can match it.






                                                                On my nails in France.


4 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg har også Aruba Blue på lige nu! Jeg købte den igår, og det er en helt fantastisk lak! Jeg elsker shimmeret! :)
    Den skinner så flot i solen!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Det är i solen som det är som vackrast.

    SvaraRadera
  3. The last photo is beautiful :)

    SvaraRadera