27 juni 2011

OPI Planks a lot

Purple must be one of my favourites when it comes to nailpolish. And just with nail polish. I don't have so much purple clothes and I don't use purple in my home. But on my nails I think it looks smashing.

Today I am wearing Planks a lot from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection from OPI. It is a lilac purple creme polish that feels very much like summer I think. But it is not as dusty as the rest of the polishes in the collection I think.

The formula is a bit thin which leads to that I don't have full controll over it on my nails. I get some cleaning up to do.
To get full opacity I need three layers.

But, I love this sweet color.



2 kommentarer:

  1. looks lovely on you! such a gorgeous polish!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love this polish! I wear it constantly(: I am a new follower btw, loving your blog :)

    SvaraRadera