11 juli 2011

OPI It's my year

I usully don't like polishes with gold in them, they just don't go with my skin tone. But I can't halp falling in love with It's my year from OPIs Miss Universe collection. It is so beautiful, one of the most beautiful polishes I have tried in a long time.

It's my year is a amethyst purple foil polish with lots of micro gold glitter. But in some lights the glitter looks like silver, maybe that is why I love it. It shimmers a lot and I adore how the color and glitter is changing with different lights.

The formula is very good and it is easy to paint with, but I do need three layers to get opacity.

This is definetely the most beautiful polish from the Miss Universe collection.





4 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Is that a mini bottle or a full size one?

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love it! I will definitely need this one once it's released :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I like this gorgeos purle. For usually i also don´ t like colours with golden shimmer in it, but here it looks still great!

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is my favorite color from this collection...it is like a more purple Rally Pretty Pink

    SvaraRadera