6 september 2011

OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy with it!

I have been longing for a bright red glitter. So, Gettin' Miss Piggy is the first polish that I am wearing from the upcoming The Muppets collection from OPI.

Gettin' Miss Piggy with it! is a red glitter in a clear base. It has lots of really small red glitters and then some bigger red glitter. Then, the thing that gives this polish the little extra, is some silver glitter.
It sparkles a lot this polish. I love it. This I could wear any day. I really like the silver glitter in the red.

The formula is quite good, although it do need many layers to cover. On the photo below I used four, but I see now that I could have used a fifth because it is not opaque with just four. But you don't really see that unless you get up close. The application needs a bit of work as well, it is hard to get the sides looking straight and good.



6 kommentarer:

  1. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooove!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, where did you get this one? I think it looks pretty but maybe it looks even better layered over a red creme :).

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very pretty! I swore I wasn't going to get anything from this collection, but looks like I'll be rethinking that! I agree with Deborah, it may look nicer over a red creme.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awesome! 4-5 coats is insane though!

    SvaraRadera
  5. I am obsessed with the glitters! Do you know the actual US release date for these? So excited for this collection! Was 'Gettin' Miss Piggy With It!' difficult to remove?

    SvaraRadera
  6. I think they will be released in November. And yes, it was difficult to remove, but worth it. :)

    SvaraRadera