12 september 2011

OPI Meep-Meep-Meep

I have spent the weekend in our cabin in the woods, picking lingonberries and mushrooms, taking walks with my son and the dog and playing cards and eating sweets with my love in the evening. I love that kind of life. Simple. But, I did ad some glamour by wearing Meep-Meep-Meep from OPIs The Muppets collection.

This is a fuchsia pink shimmer polish with small glassflecks. The color is bright and beautiful, but still I feel: Haven't I seen this before? It sure looks a lot like The one that got away from OPI Katy Perry, even if The one that got away was a bit darker and blackened.
But, still, it is beautiful, but no wow. This polish is not a must for me.

The formula was a bit thick, so it needed some work, but instead I only needed two layers for opacity.

It was really hard to take a good photo of though, the second photo is taken with my mobile and that shows the actual color the best. And you get to see some lingonberries as well!





2 kommentarer: