29 december 2011

China glaze Haunting

Yesterday evening I was all dressed in black. Black dress, a ring with a black stone (best ever christmas present from my man) and black nailpolish. Black always works. We were off to diner at some friends celebrating new years early since one of our friends is working on new years eve, so yes, I am a bit tired today.

The polish on my nails was Haunting from China glaze Halloween collection from 2011. It is a black polish with lots of silver glitter. I really like it. It is black and cool but something more if you understand what I mean. It may not be unique, but I don't care, this is one of my favourites right now.

The formula was great. Easy to work with and two coats were enough to get opacity.




1 kommentar:

  1. Svart är ju lätt den bästa färgen ^^ Det här lacket är riktigt snyggt och jag har, konstigt nog, inget svart lack med silverglitter...

    SvaraRadera