11 februari 2012

OPI Don't touch my tutu!

The first polish that I try on from OPIs upcoming bride collection New York City ballet is the white jelly Don't touch my tutu!

I like this polish the best when I use only one coat. Then it gives the nail a  fresh look. It is almost not visible on the nail but it is there. When I add another three coats I get a nice white color, but it is not opaque. But hey, it is a jelly, it is not supposed to be opaque.

The fomula is a bit streaky. The trick is to not have too little polish on the brush here.

Is this something you like?

One layer.

Four layers.

6 kommentarer:

  1. That's pretty!

    www.purplespeckl3.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. I like the fresh clean look it gives! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I don't like it :/ no offense but it is just not flattering.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nä, inte för mig.Fast du är snygg i allt.

    SvaraRadera
  5. can you compare this to opi funny bunny?

    SvaraRadera
  6. I have the entire collection and this is the color I began with. I also wear it as a single coat, and if I really want to glam it up, I add a layer of "Whistle Mt Pirouette," a sophisticated sliver glitter from the same collection.

    SvaraRadera