16 februari 2012

OPI I don't give a Rotterdam!

Spring is far from near here in Sweden, it is like - 6 celsius outside, in the last days we got more snow and everything looks like winter wonderland. But I keep trying on polishes from the spring collections, longing for spring. Today I have I don't give a Rotterdam! from OPIs spring collection Holland to show you.

I don't give a Rotterdam! (love the name by the way) is a dusty light blue packed with a silver micro shimmer. The shimmer is mostly silver but now and then I see a spark of gold and some other colors. It gives the polish a depth that I like.

I really like this polish, it is a blue I can wear most days. It is cool but subtle.

The formula was easy to work with but I needed three coats for opacity.







1 kommentar:

  1. Gorgeous! I am so excited for this collection to hit stores where I live! :)

    SvaraRadera