10 maj 2012

OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse collection

I do love a good pink. And a nice red is never wrong. So the Vintage Minnie Mouse collection that landed in my post box looks like something that would suit me. There is the bright pink If you moust you moust. The fuchsia shimmer I'm all ears, the red but with a pink, metallic tone The color of Minnie and last but not least the effect polish Nothin' mousie 'bout it with mini glassflecks and heart shaped glitter.

At the moment the red actually looks like a future favourite, but we will see...




Nothin' mousie 'bout it, If you moust you moust, I'm all ears, The color of Minnie.
 

1 kommentar:

  1. Jag som då blivit omvänd och börjat att verkligen gilla rosa och rött är såå sugen på att skaffa dom här. Ser verkligen fina ut.

    SvaraRadera