20 september 2012

OPI Don't talk Bach to me

I tried to be a little crazy last week. Try something on the nails that normally isn't me, okey that can change from day to day but still, I know what I normally like, then the type of color can change from seson to season. You know dark colors in the autumn, pink, bright stuff in the summer. And lots of glitter when winter. But, Don't talk Bach to me didn't do it for me.

Don't talk Bach to me is from OPIs Germany collection. It is a color that stands out a little bit from the rest of the collection. It is with a green tone, or is it green with a yellow tone, with a silver shimmer. In the bottle it looks a bit interesting, but on the nails it just looks like, well, puke. It is not just beautiful.

But, hey, the formula was great. Two coats did it for opacity.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar